Who are ACCI Services?
The African Caribbean Community Initiative (ACCI) aim to develop, co-ordinate and deliver culturally appropriate and consistently high standards of supported care/advice for members of the African Caribbean community and their families affected by mental ill health.
What services do ACCI provide?
- Supported accommodation
- Wellbeing Centre and Day resource facilities
- Carers support group
- Housing advice, welfare rights, life skills / emotional support
Benefits of ACCI’s services?
- Pro-active outreach support for African Caribbean individuals with mental health needs.
- Supports members with domestic, budget and life skills to enhance their independence and reduce the risk of relapse.
- Provides secure and appropriate accommodation for members
For more information about the services provided, call 01902 571 230 or email email@example.com