What is Rehabilitation Therapy?
Rehabilitation Therapy is an aspect of healthcare that is specifically concerned with the prevention of injury and the rehabilitation of the clients back to optimum levels of functional, occupational and sports specific fitness, regardless of age and ability.
What are the benefits of Rehabilitation?
Exercise with reduced injury risk and to utilise more effective movements.
- Managing sciatic and lower back pain
- Managing shoulder pain
- Managing knee pain
- Improving physical and sport performance
What is Aromatherapy?
Aromatherapy is the practice of using plant oils, including essential oils, for psychological and physical well-being.
How does Aromatherapy work?
Aromatherapists utilise blends of therapeutic essential oils that can be issued through topical application, massage, inhalation or water immersion to stimulate a desired response.
What are the benefits of Aromatherapy?
Some other benefits of Aromatherapy include:
- It keeps you calm, destressed and relaxed
- Revive both mind and body
- Stimulate and refresh your mind making you feel energised and uplifted
- Maintain healthy joints and muscles